Çhåø§ Âllîånçë™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Çhåø§ Âllîånçë™

Chaos Alliance -C.A-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» YOU DIDN'T EXPECT MY POST!
Do you miss me? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:32 pm by Cerber0S

» Absolutely Great
Do you miss me? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 12:40 am by Cerber0S

» In game clan members
Do you miss me? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:42 pm by DragonKnight643

» Do you miss me?
Do you miss me? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:24 pm by DragonKnight643

» Feels good to be playing again
Do you miss me? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:22 pm by DragonKnight643

» what you into?
Do you miss me? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:15 am by Cerber0S

» enter if you dare ^^
Do you miss me? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:13 am by Cerber0S

» dont think so littile of ur self
Do you miss me? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:54 am by Aweryn

» * S4 Season 4 Tournament! *
Do you miss me? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:37 pm by DragonKnight643

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Aweryn
Do you miss me? I_vote_lcapDo you miss me? I_voting_barDo you miss me? I_vote_rcap 
DragonKnight643
Do you miss me? I_vote_lcapDo you miss me? I_voting_barDo you miss me? I_vote_rcap 
Cerber0S
BogusAim
Riousuke
videomaniac
BabyCaracol
.Ilidan.
Hario
Coven

Do you miss me?

Go down 
+2
Aweryn
-DeadlyShadow-
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
-DeadlyShadow-
Rookie
Rookie

Do you miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Do you miss me?   Do you miss me? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 1:28 am

Well... my PC is nearly trash... i got a bluescreen one day while playing S4 that says "blablabla HARDWARE ERROR" and because i dont want to fuck this crap totally up, i'm not gonna play S4 till it's repaired, and this could take a ... VERY long while since i never ever have money, and I am too busy for a job 'cuz of school...stuff...thingie... anyways.
I heared there's still a place in the clan.
rio give it to somebody else 'till i'm back in.

thx for your attention
in love <3 (XD)
DeadlyShadow/Spike/Deadly or whatever...
Back to top Go down
Aweryn
Admin
Admin
Aweryn

Do you miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you miss me?   Do you miss me? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 4:31 am

OX I was wondering where you were... :F Sad..
Back to top Go down
BogusAim
Rookie 3
Rookie 3
BogusAim

Do you miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you miss me?   Do you miss me? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:02 pm

I had same problem when I played GW few years back. I upgraded my graphic card and after that my hard drive busted XD. Glad I still had warranty left.
Back to top Go down
Cerber0S
Rookie 3
Rookie 3
Cerber0S

Do you miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you miss me?   Do you miss me? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:58 pm

lol bogus wtf?!
Back to top Go down
Riousuke

Do you miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you miss me?   Do you miss me? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:35 pm

Too bad man. Hope u guys be online soon, bogus do you even play Razz?
Back to top Go down
BogusAim
Rookie 3
Rookie 3
BogusAim

Do you miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you miss me?   Do you miss me? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:27 pm

Haven't had really time to play s4 and when I had I played something else that doesn't need so much attention to play.
Back to top Go down
Riousuke

Do you miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you miss me?   Do you miss me? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:40 pm

ok but can you play again in the future ?
Back to top Go down
Aweryn
Admin
Admin
Aweryn

Do you miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you miss me?   Do you miss me? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:08 pm

yu gotta!
Back to top Go down
BogusAim
Rookie 3
Rookie 3
BogusAim

Do you miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you miss me?   Do you miss me? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:59 am

I might start playing cus I still got little itchy for s4 but now I have decided to lower my playing so I have been reading and started to build mtg decks for casual play with friends (gah that is so expensive to start and my friends have been playing for ages so they got way more flexibility to build their decks).
Back to top Go down
Aweryn
Admin
Admin
Aweryn

Do you miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you miss me?   Do you miss me? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:29 pm

mtg? magic the great? or wut? xD
Back to top Go down
Cerber0S
Rookie 3
Rookie 3
Cerber0S

Do you miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you miss me?   Do you miss me? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:31 pm

magic the gathering? omg that game where you can break ANY rule with some stupid overpowered cards? where you can become invincible + have unlimited turns with a few tricky cards? thats so stupid =_=
god i was trying to play for fun and my friend just took out his card to be invincible and then his card which let him have unlimited turns
how is that game fair still?
Back to top Go down
BogusAim
Rookie 3
Rookie 3
BogusAim

Do you miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you miss me?   Do you miss me? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:04 pm

Yah mtg is game where you can change almost every rule in the book with some kind of card but that kind of infinite mana and life etc. combos are rare and you gotta be lucky to get right cards in your hands. Of course those combos are ussually impossible in standard format which is the most most balanced one and uses only most recent blocks. When moving to extended and legacy formats you start to see those 2 turn rapes.
Back to top Go down
Aweryn
Admin
Admin
Aweryn

Do you miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you miss me?   Do you miss me? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:42 pm

But mtg is one of the most popular TCGs
Back to top Go down
Cerber0S
Rookie 3
Rookie 3
Cerber0S

Do you miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you miss me?   Do you miss me? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:49 am

thats stupid
i dont like how you have to pay to get random cards
id rather give my opponents the same variety of cards and everyone of us tries to create a deck
the way it is it really depends on how much money you waste ._.
Back to top Go down
DragonKnight643
Rookie 10
Rookie 10
DragonKnight643

Do you miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you miss me?   Do you miss me? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:40 pm

i have no clue what u guys r saying but paying money for some yugioh game or some game that looks like it lol thats kinda childish and rio why arent u online much any more =.= or its the time zone?

Last edited by DragonKnight643 on Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BogusAim
Rookie 3
Rookie 3
BogusAim

Do you miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you miss me?   Do you miss me? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:49 pm

Whole mtg community would counter argument your point in matter of seconds XD
But really everything is as childish as you yourself think it to be. Like I know some persons at age of 30 and still playing pokemon. Same goes for S4 league which is considered childish by one of my friends.
If you got doubts about something you should learn about it more before making final opinion ^^
Back to top Go down
Cerber0S
Rookie 3
Rookie 3
Cerber0S

Do you miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you miss me?   Do you miss me? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:39 am

@bogus: counter my argument? why dont you counter it then? o_O i want to know
and i doubt you can learn everything about something before you already have made an opinion its in the very nature of humanity to have prejudices

@dragon: as i said im NOT paying for that shit
and rio is a perverted asshole i hope hell never return
fucking keep away from me and my gf =_= (not at you dragon)
Back to top Go down
BogusAim
Rookie 3
Rookie 3
BogusAim

Do you miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you miss me?   Do you miss me? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:28 am

Last post was wrote more to dragon but guess it goes for you too cerb.
If you would had read my post more carefully (or its just my crappy way of writing) you would had noticed that I never said anything about first impression but an final opinion that you get after you learn more about something. It may change from first impression or it may not.
Just like meeting a new person. You may get a crappy first impression about somebody that looks like butt ugly but when you get to know him/her better you might find something that changes your opinion about said person.

PS. Soz no counter-arguments or counter-counter-counter arguments coming from here cus I really don't like debating about something in forums. Just too lazy about that but I feel sorry that you got bad first impression about MTG =(
Back to top Go down
DragonKnight643
Rookie 10
Rookie 10
DragonKnight643

Do you miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you miss me?   Do you miss me? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:43 am

@cerberos: hope u dont mean thay ur not quiting s4 i remember ur good but dont rely remember how good and looking forword of dueling u at s4 and if i get it right of what u guys posted earlier rio is out of the clan right? well hope seein u at s4 ^^

@bogus: well i had a bad first imperssion about the game cause not rely into cards game ^^ maby its fun or maby its not dont rely know but i think if u like it go for it but in my oinion its a bit stupid 2 spend real money on a game even if its only 1$
Back to top Go down
BogusAim
Rookie 3
Rookie 3
BogusAim

Do you miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you miss me?   Do you miss me? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:46 pm

Yah I was lil reservant about spending money on those cards first too but then it hit me that I use even more money when I go to bar or night club after which I ussually got mean hang over. I haven't been drinking for awhile so I got lil extra to spend.
Back to top Go down
Cerber0S
Rookie 3
Rookie 3
Cerber0S

Do you miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you miss me?   Do you miss me? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:25 am

@dragon: sorry i just remembered what rio said to me the last time i spoke to him (i blocked him now) "is ur gf hot?" "why?" "i want to rub my belly thinking of hot girls" -blocked-
and i will play s4 again as soon as i feel like it

@bogus: very true i didnt read the word "final" sorry
thus your statement is completely right because yes if you have doubts you cannot make a final opinion
of course it might be the case that you have no doubts even though the information you rely on is wrong and thus you have a bad opinion based on wrong information in which case it is not your fault
lets just say i feel the same way about those card games as i feel about AP (apart i feel less bad about AP because you CAN play without AP so yay)
Back to top Go down
DragonKnight643
Rookie 10
Rookie 10
DragonKnight643

Do you miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you miss me?   Do you miss me? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:04 pm

but cerberos whats with u and rio ???
Back to top Go down
Cerber0S
Rookie 3
Rookie 3
Cerber0S

Do you miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you miss me?   Do you miss me? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:17 am

dragon please read what i said before you write back
""is ur gf hot?" "why?" "i want to rub my belly thinking of hot girls" -blocked-"
that should explain everything
why would ANYONE ever want to talk to a person like that?!
he wants to masturbate thinking of my fucking gf?! he should fucking leave me and her alone
Back to top Go down
DragonKnight643
Rookie 10
Rookie 10
DragonKnight643

Do you miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you miss me?   Do you miss me? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:52 am

sorry man was a bit drunk ? and rio not cool dude talking about some one else gf like that that rely not like u
Back to top Go down
Cerber0S
Rookie 3
Rookie 3
Cerber0S

Do you miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you miss me?   Do you miss me? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:07 pm

i hate alcohol xD
im glad you agree tho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Do you miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you miss me?   Do you miss me? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you miss me?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Çhåø§ Âllîånçë™ :: General chat :: General Talk-
Jump to: