Çhåø§ Âllîånçë™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Çhåø§ Âllîånçë™

Chaos Alliance -C.A-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» YOU DIDN'T EXPECT MY POST!
Ugh there's too much black and red XD I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:32 pm by Cerber0S

» Absolutely Great
Ugh there's too much black and red XD I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 12:40 am by Cerber0S

» In game clan members
Ugh there's too much black and red XD I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:42 pm by DragonKnight643

» Do you miss me?
Ugh there's too much black and red XD I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:24 pm by DragonKnight643

» Feels good to be playing again
Ugh there's too much black and red XD I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:22 pm by DragonKnight643

» what you into?
Ugh there's too much black and red XD I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:15 am by Cerber0S

» enter if you dare ^^
Ugh there's too much black and red XD I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:13 am by Cerber0S

» dont think so littile of ur self
Ugh there's too much black and red XD I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:54 am by Aweryn

» * S4 Season 4 Tournament! *
Ugh there's too much black and red XD I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:37 pm by DragonKnight643

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Aweryn
Ugh there's too much black and red XD I_vote_lcapUgh there's too much black and red XD I_voting_barUgh there's too much black and red XD I_vote_rcap 
DragonKnight643
Ugh there's too much black and red XD I_vote_lcapUgh there's too much black and red XD I_voting_barUgh there's too much black and red XD I_vote_rcap 
Cerber0S
BogusAim
Riousuke
videomaniac
BabyCaracol
.Ilidan.
Hario
Coven

Ugh there's too much black and red XD

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
videomaniac

Ugh there's too much black and red XD Empty
PostSubject: Ugh there's too much black and red XD   Ugh there's too much black and red XD I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 10:17 am

it looks like a creepy mmorpg site, like bitefight. And i can't stop thinking of castlevania now D:

anyways, here's something i made. u better like it because i didn't study for my french test just so i could finish it XD

Ugh there's too much black and red XD 242spy8
Back to top Go down
BogusAim
Rookie 3
Rookie 3
BogusAim

PostSubject: Re: Ugh there's too much black and red XD   Ugh there's too much black and red XD I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:21 pm

Is that from Ergo Proxy?
Back to top Go down
Aweryn
Admin
Admin
Aweryn

PostSubject: Re: Ugh there's too much black and red XD   Ugh there's too much black and red XD I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:38 pm

Wow Ray! It's... worth the french test... :3!!! I'll check how it looks on this site 8DD
Back to top Go down
Aweryn
Admin
Admin
Aweryn

PostSubject: Re: Ugh there's too much black and red XD   Ugh there's too much black and red XD I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:45 pm

I added the banner and changed the colors a bit :3 ^_^!
Back to top Go down
videomaniac

PostSubject: Re: Ugh there's too much black and red XD   Ugh there's too much black and red XD I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:48 am

yeah it's from ergo proxy :3 i never watched it, but i like the main character XD
Back to top Go down
Aweryn
Admin
Admin
Aweryn

PostSubject: Re: Ugh there's too much black and red XD   Ugh there's too much black and red XD I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:00 am

I have complete ergo proxy dvd box XD Never watchd it thou.. gotta watch ^_^ I heard it's good :3
Back to top Go down
videomaniac

PostSubject: Re: Ugh there's too much black and red XD   Ugh there's too much black and red XD I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 3:59 am

i'm watching toradora :3
Back to top Go down
Aweryn
Admin
Admin
Aweryn

PostSubject: Re: Ugh there's too much black and red XD   Ugh there's too much black and red XD I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 4:10 am

Toradora is hilarious XD
Back to top Go down
BabyCaracol
Rookie 2
Rookie 2
BabyCaracol

PostSubject: Re: Ugh there's too much black and red XD   Ugh there's too much black and red XD I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 7:03 am

black and red.
hehehe
i lol'd
but looks like bitefight Mad
Back to top Go down
Aweryn
Admin
Admin
Aweryn

PostSubject: Re: Ugh there's too much black and red XD   Ugh there's too much black and red XD I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 1:28 pm

Nah, bitefight suks
Back to top Go down
BabyCaracol
Rookie 2
Rookie 2
BabyCaracol

PostSubject: Re: Ugh there's too much black and red XD   Ugh there's too much black and red XD I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 7:26 am

Aweryn wrote:
Nah, bitefight suks
[2]
Back to top Go down
DragonKnight643
Rookie 10
Rookie 10
DragonKnight643

PostSubject: Re: Ugh there's too much black and red XD   Ugh there's too much black and red XD I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 1:11 am

Ugh there's too much black and red XD S4_20011
Back to top Go down
Aweryn
Admin
Admin
Aweryn

PostSubject: Re: Ugh there's too much black and red XD   Ugh there's too much black and red XD I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:19 am

Niiice X) :O
Back to top Go down
DragonKnight643
Rookie 10
Rookie 10
DragonKnight643

PostSubject: Re: Ugh there's too much black and red XD   Ugh there's too much black and red XD I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 1:52 pm

oh sorry didnt mean it tat way i was trying 2 show u guys tat i had 2 scores 1 287 and the other 388 and i got the same pen and exp xD in both but my comp restarted and i was in a hurry so said nvm it i can do it later and forgot 2 do it ^^ but thx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ugh there's too much black and red XD   Ugh there's too much black and red XD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ugh there's too much black and red XD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Çhåø§ Âllîånçë™ :: General chat :: General Talk-
Jump to: