Çhåø§ Âllîånçë™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Çhåø§ Âllîånçë™

Chaos Alliance -C.A-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» YOU DIDN'T EXPECT MY POST!
dont think so littile of ur self I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:32 pm by Cerber0S

» Absolutely Great
dont think so littile of ur self I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 12:40 am by Cerber0S

» In game clan members
dont think so littile of ur self I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:42 pm by DragonKnight643

» Do you miss me?
dont think so littile of ur self I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:24 pm by DragonKnight643

» Feels good to be playing again
dont think so littile of ur self I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:22 pm by DragonKnight643

» what you into?
dont think so littile of ur self I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:15 am by Cerber0S

» enter if you dare ^^
dont think so littile of ur self I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:13 am by Cerber0S

» dont think so littile of ur self
dont think so littile of ur self I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:54 am by Aweryn

» * S4 Season 4 Tournament! *
dont think so littile of ur self I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:37 pm by DragonKnight643

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Aweryn
dont think so littile of ur self I_vote_lcapdont think so littile of ur self I_voting_bardont think so littile of ur self I_vote_rcap 
DragonKnight643
dont think so littile of ur self I_vote_lcapdont think so littile of ur self I_voting_bardont think so littile of ur self I_vote_rcap 
Cerber0S
BogusAim
Riousuke
videomaniac
BabyCaracol
.Ilidan.
Hario
Coven

dont think so littile of ur self

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DragonKnight643
Rookie 10
Rookie 10
DragonKnight643

dont think so littile of ur self Empty
PostSubject: dont think so littile of ur self   dont think so littile of ur self I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 10:57 pm

ive noticed tat alot of people think pros as gods or some thing in s4 iam here 2 prove tats there as normal as us they just had more free time and gained the rank honstly i never till now met a pro tat deservs the rank expect (pepy) ill prove tat pros not as good u think and the pic below is the start as same as more pic iam posting later
Back to top Go down
DragonKnight643
Rookie 10
Rookie 10
DragonKnight643

PostSubject: Re: dont think so littile of ur self   dont think so littile of ur self I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 10:59 pm

dont think so littile of ur self S4_20015
Back to top Go down
Aweryn
Admin
Admin
Aweryn

PostSubject: Re: dont think so littile of ur self   dont think so littile of ur self I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 12:23 am

Cool... :3 And pepy is good :3 XD
Back to top Go down
DragonKnight643
Rookie 10
Rookie 10
DragonKnight643

PostSubject: Re: dont think so littile of ur self   dont think so littile of ur self I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:50 pm

xD glad u think so
Back to top Go down
DragonKnight643
Rookie 10
Rookie 10
DragonKnight643

PostSubject: Re: dont think so littile of ur self   dont think so littile of ur self I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:50 pm

iam at school atm when i get home ill post some pic tat i took with uaexkiller acc
Back to top Go down
Aweryn
Admin
Admin
Aweryn

PostSubject: Re: dont think so littile of ur self   dont think so littile of ur self I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:54 pm

Coool.... :3
Back to top Go down
DragonKnight643
Rookie 10
Rookie 10
DragonKnight643

PostSubject: Re: dont think so littile of ur self   dont think so littile of ur self I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:49 pm

damn sorry guys was out of the country for a bit couldnt rely post any ^^ ill post some as soon as i can
Back to top Go down
Aweryn
Admin
Admin
Aweryn

PostSubject: Re: dont think so littile of ur self   dont think so littile of ur self I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:54 am

The clan has fallen apart, just so you know :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dont think so littile of ur self   dont think so littile of ur self I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dont think so littile of ur self
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Çhåø§ Âllîånçë™ :: Offtopic-Discussion :: Offtopic-
Jump to: