Çhåø§ Âllîånçë™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Çhåø§ Âllîånçë™

Chaos Alliance -C.A-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» YOU DIDN'T EXPECT MY POST!
YOU DIDN'T EXPECT MY POST! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:32 pm by Cerber0S

» Absolutely Great
YOU DIDN'T EXPECT MY POST! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 12:40 am by Cerber0S

» In game clan members
YOU DIDN'T EXPECT MY POST! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:42 pm by DragonKnight643

» Do you miss me?
YOU DIDN'T EXPECT MY POST! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:24 pm by DragonKnight643

» Feels good to be playing again
YOU DIDN'T EXPECT MY POST! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:22 pm by DragonKnight643

» what you into?
YOU DIDN'T EXPECT MY POST! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:15 am by Cerber0S

» enter if you dare ^^
YOU DIDN'T EXPECT MY POST! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:13 am by Cerber0S

» dont think so littile of ur self
YOU DIDN'T EXPECT MY POST! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:54 am by Aweryn

» * S4 Season 4 Tournament! *
YOU DIDN'T EXPECT MY POST! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:37 pm by DragonKnight643

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Aweryn
YOU DIDN'T EXPECT MY POST! I_vote_lcapYOU DIDN'T EXPECT MY POST! I_voting_barYOU DIDN'T EXPECT MY POST! I_vote_rcap 
DragonKnight643
YOU DIDN'T EXPECT MY POST! I_vote_lcapYOU DIDN'T EXPECT MY POST! I_voting_barYOU DIDN'T EXPECT MY POST! I_vote_rcap 
Cerber0S
BogusAim
Riousuke
videomaniac
BabyCaracol
.Ilidan.
Hario
Coven

YOU DIDN'T EXPECT MY POST!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
videomaniac

YOU DIDN'T EXPECT MY POST! Empty
PostSubject: YOU DIDN'T EXPECT MY POST!   YOU DIDN'T EXPECT MY POST! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:27 am

Hi there, this is RayBryce :O really old member, i quit S4 like 2 months ago or sumthin. Anyways, it's been really boring. I thought maybe I should quit gaming to focus on my studies, but then I realized I had too much free time o.O I was thinking that maybe I could come back :3

How many members from my times are still active? I wish to know Very Happy I got sick of playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl against CPUs and I can't find a worthy human opponent. I still gotta wait like 4 months until I get a PS3 and my PC is just too old to handle new games D: and my stupid GBA emulator deleted my Golden Sun 2 save file >_<

Anyways, I'm thinking of coming back, but maybe I'm gonna sux now, but I still wanna have one more fight against everyone here ^^ who knows, maybe I'll love S4 again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
videomaniac

PostSubject: Re: YOU DIDN'T EXPECT MY POST!   YOU DIDN'T EXPECT MY POST! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:28 am

oh wow i'm still moderator rank :O MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
videomaniac

PostSubject: Re: YOU DIDN'T EXPECT MY POST!   YOU DIDN'T EXPECT MY POST! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 11:34 am

i just heard CA got disbanded D: that's awful

anyways, it's good to be back. it seems i haven't lost all my talent ^^
Back to top Go down
BogusAim
Rookie 3
Rookie 3
BogusAim

PostSubject: Re: YOU DIDN'T EXPECT MY POST!   YOU DIDN'T EXPECT MY POST! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:56 pm

Yay Ray is back =D
Haven't been playing for month but I played little(if you can say 5 hours is lil) yesterday after my failed attempt to play gunz.
I noticed that I can't even hit static opponent with railgun anymore and with most scoring attempts I end up in fiery pits of hell.
But its nice to know that some old players are coming back ^^
Back to top Go down
Cerber0S
Rookie 3
Rookie 3
Cerber0S

PostSubject: Re: YOU DIDN'T EXPECT MY POST!   YOU DIDN'T EXPECT MY POST! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:32 pm

well I am playing crysis now and damn its a lot of fun
i guess i wont play S4 for a while but i dont really think anyone would miss me Razz
id love to have some active forum to spam again though Sad
since CCC/CA disbanded i had nowhere to spam D:
i was so
lonely Sad
lol im just kidding
a bit at least xD

-NECROPOST- Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOU DIDN'T EXPECT MY POST!   YOU DIDN'T EXPECT MY POST! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YOU DIDN'T EXPECT MY POST!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Çhåø§ Âllîånçë™ :: General chat :: General Talk-
Jump to: