Çhåø§ Âllîånçë™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Çhåø§ Âllîånçë™

Chaos Alliance -C.A-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» YOU DIDN'T EXPECT MY POST!
enter if you dare ^^ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:32 pm by Cerber0S

» Absolutely Great
enter if you dare ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 12:40 am by Cerber0S

» In game clan members
enter if you dare ^^ I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:42 pm by DragonKnight643

» Do you miss me?
enter if you dare ^^ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:24 pm by DragonKnight643

» Feels good to be playing again
enter if you dare ^^ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:22 pm by DragonKnight643

» what you into?
enter if you dare ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:15 am by Cerber0S

» enter if you dare ^^
enter if you dare ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:13 am by Cerber0S

» dont think so littile of ur self
enter if you dare ^^ I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:54 am by Aweryn

» * S4 Season 4 Tournament! *
enter if you dare ^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:37 pm by DragonKnight643

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Aweryn
enter if you dare ^^ I_vote_lcapenter if you dare ^^ I_voting_barenter if you dare ^^ I_vote_rcap 
DragonKnight643
enter if you dare ^^ I_vote_lcapenter if you dare ^^ I_voting_barenter if you dare ^^ I_vote_rcap 
Cerber0S
BogusAim
Riousuke
videomaniac
BabyCaracol
.Ilidan.
Hario
Coven

enter if you dare ^^

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DragonKnight643
Rookie 10
Rookie 10
DragonKnight643

enter if you dare ^^ Empty
PostSubject: enter if you dare ^^   enter if you dare ^^ I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:38 pm

lol this section is seriously for nothing none of you guys are posting here so allow me 2 be the first 2 post here .
any of you guys know any of these games

rakion,gunbound,mythwar,mu,talesofpirate,zuonline,and the best of the best wolf team
Back to top Go down
BogusAim
Rookie 3
Rookie 3
BogusAim

PostSubject: Re: enter if you dare ^^   enter if you dare ^^ I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:40 pm

I have heard about most of them but haven't played a single one. Atm I play s4 and kotor on my computer and whatever I can download for my DS.
Back to top Go down
Cerber0S
Rookie 3
Rookie 3
Cerber0S

PostSubject: Re: enter if you dare ^^   enter if you dare ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:09 am

huh i played rakion gunbound mythwar talesofpirate and zuonline
i stopped playing each (except gunbound WOO) after one week (thats my standard i usually stop playing after a week <_< apart a game is really good)
Back to top Go down
DragonKnight643
Rookie 10
Rookie 10
DragonKnight643

PostSubject: Re: enter if you dare ^^   enter if you dare ^^ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:13 pm

lol guys me and my cus are in love with rakion but we dont play it now because some new patches there and changes made it like impossiple to download it =.= but you gotta tell me what you think of it?

personaly gunbound is more like a kids game same as tales of pirates XD i just mentioned it because it was a game that i tryed dont know that many games rely and you guys should rely try wolf team if you guys are into counter striker you love wolf team
Back to top Go down
Cerber0S
Rookie 3
Rookie 3
Cerber0S

PostSubject: Re: enter if you dare ^^   enter if you dare ^^ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:56 pm

gunbound is horribly AWESOME
it may be a kids game to you but not to me
as.. bogus pointed out once i think
and btw i HATE shooters
S4 is a lucky exception

oh i remember rakion
im going to kill the person who made it
made my pc crash completely just because i tried to start it ):C
im really pissed off at that piece of shit "game" i had a theory that it was just a fake that it wasnt actually a game it was just there to fuck up your pc but from what you said it probably isnt like that... but seriously fucking hell..
Back to top Go down
DragonKnight643
Rookie 10
Rookie 10
DragonKnight643

PostSubject: Re: enter if you dare ^^   enter if you dare ^^ I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:51 pm

lol i liked gun bound the way u did but then the game got too easy gun bound is so easy me and my cus were the top in the game and we were very well known so i was so close of quiting it but then hackers came and gave me a real reson to quite added my friends on hotmail and left it i remember i have like 1.2 milion gold in it and some other items tell me if u want the acc i would gladly give it to u

but about rakion ya its true hard to get it to work but my cus is a comp geek and he made it work XD so too bad u didnt try it
Back to top Go down
Cerber0S
Rookie 3
Rookie 3
Cerber0S

PostSubject: Re: enter if you dare ^^   enter if you dare ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:13 am

to get it to work.. i think i played the tutorial but after that when i tried to actually start a game it just crashed and when i opened again it just crashed after a few seconds :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: enter if you dare ^^   enter if you dare ^^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

enter if you dare ^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Çhåø§ Âllîånçë™ :: Offtopic-Discussion :: Games-
Jump to: